From Class Wiki
- Use the Arabic numbers on the Chinese instructions and photos to figure them out.
- The back side of the instructions shows how many of each part you should have.
- Look through all the instructions before starting the build.
- It is easire to put each motor on separately rather than in tandem as they show.
- Be careful with the screws. You can easily strip the heads because the screwdriver that came with the robot isn't quite the right size, and they seem to be longer screws sheered off, which leaves the ends easy to cross thread.