From Class Wiki
Revision as of 14:44, 12 June 2014 by Frohro (→Professor Coiffi's Book on Signal Processing and Communications)
- Double Side Band (DSB) Modulation (Joshua Sarris)
- Fundamentals of Synchronization
- Phase Locked Loops
- Phase Locked Loops Feedback Theory
- Peter Martinez's original article from Radio Communications, December 1998
- The Official PSK31 Homepage
- ARRL PSK31 Specifications
- PSK31 Project of Ted, Trent and Travis
- The professor's PSK31 Modulator on GitHub
- PSK31 Demodulator Using Digital PLL
- PSKcore DLL from Moe Wheatley
- Some PSK31 (and other) signals recorded off the air.
- Some longer PSK31 signals recorded off the air.
- A skeleton program to get data from Jack Audio Connection Kit
CW Decoder Links
- Jeff McDow's Senior Report on Morse Code Detection
- The sauditor program patched for fftw3.
- Audacity file for testing with your CW Decoder Project
- Jack Audio Connection Kit Manual
- Using a Pipe or Fifo
- More on Pipes and other C Functions
- Free Open Textbook on Communications Systems
Shannon's Papers On Information Theory
- Communications in the Presence of Noise, Proceedings of the IRE, January, 1949 This paper derives and explains Shannon's most important results. It is very understandable for someone who has taken Signals and Systems.
- Shannon's Bell Labs Technical Journal Articles 1948. These are more detailed.
Professor Coiffi's Book on Signal Processing and Communications
- Chapter 10 System Design with Codes
- Chapter 11 Code Concatenation and Advanced Codes
- Chapter 12 Multi-User Fundamentals
- Chapter 13 Gaussian Vector Multiple Access Channel
- Chapter 14 Gaussian Vector Broadcast Channel
- Chapter 15 Gaussian Interference Channel
Other Texts on Communications
[file:///home/frohro/Downloads/col10040.pdf Everything from Circuits to Communications Systems, Don Johnson]